Loving this product, alittle tingly but doesn’t sting. It works and looking forward to purchasing more products!
Dramatically improves the appearance of skin quickly, allowing our clients to achieve a brighter, tighter, and more youthful-looking complexion at home.
Imagine looking in the mirror each morning feeling more and more excited by the transformation you see in your skin. The truth is, when the skin receives the right amount of active ingredients, you can easily achieve your skincare goals, transforming your skin so that it appears bright, beautiful, and more youthful-looking.
Our NEW Advance Lactic Brightening Treatment instantly exfoliates the skin so that it glows with clarity and confidence—beyond what you dreamed was possible at home. The treatment works on most skin concerns from blemishes to pigmentation, to sun-damage, and aging skin. It allows you to achieve multiple benefits in one easy-to-use treatment when applied a few times a week or as often as exfoliation is desired.
Deliciously smoother and beautiful skin ready to face the world with little to no makeup, starts here.
With regular use, Our ALBT helps improve multiple skin concerns at once so you can confidently appreciate your skin, beauty, and age.
• Exfoliates dead skin buildup, dryness, and dullness revealing a more hydrated and youthful glow worthy of a red carpet event
• Brightens uneven skin tone, pigmentation, melasma and PIH giving you the power to wear little to no makeup
• Diminishes the look of aging skin and sun-damage helping your skin look more radiant and youthful
• Minimizes mild acne scars and uneven texture giving you smoother, softer and more kissable skin
• Stimulates new skin cells diminishing aging skin and fine lines allowing the skin to become hydrated and plump so existing lines become less visible
• Minimizes breakouts, blemishes, PIH, oiliness, and acne congestion so your skin feels clean, clear and smoother
• Allows other products to penetrate deeper into the skin so you get more bang for your buck with even affordable products
How to use:
Remember, less is more. The more product you use and the longer you leave it on, the more dryness and exfoliation will occur. At first, it's best to use only once or twice a week until you build up a tolerance. No more than 3 times a week is recommended if you're using other exfoliating agents or acne products, as excessive dryness or irritation may occur. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE APPLICATION VIDEO
1. At night dispense 6 to 10 drops onto flat cotton and apply one pass to clean skin much like a toner.
2. Allow first pass to absorb.
3. Then continue to use what's left on your cotton swab by dabbing the rest into your skin, focusing on areas in need of more exfoliation and brightening.
4. Allow to penetrate the skin for 1-5 mins depending on your skin’s tolerance, then rinse. You can rinse or spray your skin with a facial mist anytime you want to neutralize.
5. If you feel your skin is ready for a more advanced treatment, leave the product on skin or apply another 6 drops and do another pass following steps 1 and 3.
6. Then apply our Beauty Elixir or 12% Vitalizing Vitamin C Serum, or apply your fav product that will absorb deeper into the skin for added brightening.
Who it's for:
Normal to oily skin types or those who have aging skin and pigmentation. Caution should be used if you're are extremely sensitive or sensitive to AHA acids. Great for weekly exfoliation to improve clarity, discoloration, texture, and overall brightness. May be used as a home facial exfoliant, light chemical peel, chemical peel prep, or toner to help instantly tighten and brighten skin before a hot date or a night on the town with the girls.
What's in it:
Purified Water, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B)
At Montarbo Skincare, our goal is always to under-promise and over-deliver. That said, we ask you to remember that no product can undo years of blemishes, sun damage, or other skin concerns overnight. Itʼs a process that's best accomplished with patience and consistency, much like a new workout or diet.
What to know and expect:
1. Mild dryness, flaking and redness at first, is normal. This is what we expect, but this kind of reaction doesn't need to occur in order for the product to work.
2. Mild sensitivity. If you become "too" sensitive, adjust your usage. Use less product during application or use only once a week until your skin builds up a tolerance. Only you know your skin, so trust what feels right.
3. Sun sensitivity. SPF 30 or higher must be used and reapplied when using any of our products as they are active.
4. Mild acne purging. This happens for 2 reasons:
• If you have hidden acne or congestion below the surface of the skin, our Advanced Lactic Brightening Treatment will start to pull it up and out of the skin. This is actually desirable in order to clear and clean your skin.
• The product may be too strong for you. In this case, use less product during application or skip a week and treat every two weeks.
5. Skin looks worse before it looks better. This is actually a good sign that the product is working to transform the hidden damage below the surface of the skin. Try to be patient and use a quality moisturizer 2 times a day along with plenty of SPF. Remain positive and optimistic.
6. Sensitivity can occur if you are sensitive to acids, stronger ingredients, or you've applied the products too aggressively and used more than directed.
Please remember that each person's skin is unique, much like a fingerprint. So are each individual's concerns, goals, and expectations. We ask that you remain patient. Individual results vary depending on lifestyle, products used in the past, current state of the skin and health, how much hidden damage or congestion is below the skin's surface, skin sensitivity, how consistent you are with your regimen, and how you apply the product.
We hope you'll be ecstatic with your results over time! We also hope you'll learn to be kinder to yourself and rather than focusing on whatʼs "wrong" with your face, notice what you appreciate and the positive improvements you see even if they're small. If at any time you need help or have any concerns, we are always here to help you get the best results.
• If you have sensitive skin, are new to exfoliation, and strong AHA products, this product may not be for you.