Someone very wise once told me that good things often come in small packages. So don't let the size of this little bad boy scare you. This tiny treasure is packed with insane amounts of skin nourishing and brightening vitamins sure to please.
With a concentrated and stable form of 20% L-Ascorbic, hyaluronic and Ferulic Acids plus Vitamins B and E, it's "everything" your skin is begging for. Seriously glowing and gorgeous skin is only a few drops away.
- Repairs, reverses and prevents aging skin with powerful free radical scavengers
- Brightens the complexion and prevents future discoloration
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production with regular use
- Firms and tones skin while mildly exfoliating
- Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
- Deeply hydrates and replenishes thirsty skin cells
Who It's for:
Best for those in the thirties or beyond with dryer skin types trying to prevent and manage sun damage, dehydration and pigmentation issues.
How to use:
Use first in your skincare regimen. Apply 2-6 drops on clean skin both morning and night. For best results, allow serum to soak in for 5-10 minutes before applying your regular ritual. Apply more product to any stubborn areas of discoloration.
Note: May be used while pregnant or breast feeding as a safer alternative to normal skin bleaching agents. Always check with your doctor first.
What’s in it:
Purified Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, 20% L-Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, TEA, 1% Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol.
What to know and expect:
Not recommended for acne prone skin as this product may cause mild congestion or purging. Instead, I highly recommend our 12% Vitalizing Vitamin C.
1. Use product within 6 months for best results if possible. Store in a cool, dark place. In order to provide a very stable and concentrated 20% vitamin C formulation, know that the product color may become darker. This does not compromise the integrity of the product's ingredients or performance unless it has been exposed to air for long periods of time.
2. When trying to brighten stubborn pigmentation or melasma, this product is best applied following an exfoliation treatment to allow for further penetration. May also be mixed with Retinol or Retin-A in the palm of your hand (about 4 drops) for stronger brightening results.