The Exfoliating Cleanser has earned the trust of many skeptics and newbies to glycolic acid. With so many exfoliants on the market, it can be a daunting task to find a glycolic cleanser strong enough to deliver real results.
Our Exfoliating Cleanser contains a concentrated amount of pure 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Glycolic acid is a fantastic exfoliant because it penetrates deeply into the skin, easily reducing congestion, breakouts, blackheads, oil and discoloration. This product really works. You have to try it to believe it!
- Deeply cleans and exfoliates, allowing new skin cells to replenish themselves
- Safely, effectively treats breakouts, blackheads and oily skin
- Tightens and lifts aging skin, for a rejuvenated appearance
- Lightens and brightens discoloration, pigmentation and uneven complexions
Reveal your tightest, brightest complexion now!
Who it’s for:
All skin types who want to brighten and tighten their skin, or those who are oily and acne prone.
How to use:
Wet face with warm water. Dispense 1 or 2 full pumps and massage cleanser onto your face in a circular motion for 30-45 seconds. Use more in problematic areas. Avoid contact with eyes. After using, leave skin wet and apply your regular ritual. The more pumps you use, the more flaking will occur.
What's in it:
Purified Water, Olive Oil Castile, 10% Glycolic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Essential Oils, Seaweed Extracts, Oil of Kumquat.
What to know and expect:
This cleanser can be very active and drying on sensitive skin types and may cause dryness if too much is used. If you have hidden acne congestion, you should be warned that it will start to pull the congestion out of the skin. This is desirable if you wish to deep clean your skin.
Tips and tricks:
1. Because this product doesn't contain sulfates and fillers, it’s concentrated and best used on skin that's free of full coverage makeup. Yes, it will cut through makeup, but you will end up using more cleanser. Best used after doing a pre-cleanse with oil or a gel cleanser.
2. For stubborn and problematic skin types, use both morning and evening. Avoid regular use if skin becomes too dry or irritated and reduce use to once daily or every other day.