Our Glycolic Exfoliating Cleanser has earned the trust of many skeptics and newbies to glycolic acid. With so many exfoliants on the market, it can often be a daunting experiment trying to find a genuine glycolic cleanser that is strong enough to deliver real results.
This acid is a fantastic exfoliant because it penetrates deeply into the skin, allowing your complexion to become more flawless. You can expect to see fewer wrinkles, diminished acne breakouts, decreased oil production and less discoloration.
Reveal your tightest and most brightest complexion, NOW!
Montarbo Illuminating Exfoliating Cleanser is made with a concentrated amount of 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid. It’s made to easily and visibly lift oil and congestion, breakouts, blackheads, discoloration and aging skin cells. This product really works. You have to try it to believe it!
- Deeply cleans and exfoliates, allowing new skin cells to replenish themselves
- Effectively and safely manages and treats breakouts, blackheads and oily skin
- Tightens and lifts aging skin, for a rejuvenated appearance
- Lightens and brightens discoloration, pigmentation and uneven complexions
Who it’s for:
All skin types who want to brighten and tighten their skin or those who are oily and acne prone.
How to use:
Wet face with warm water. Dispense 1 or 2 full pumps and massage cleanser onto your face in a circular motion for 30-45 seconds. Use more in problematic areas. Avoid contact with your eyes. After using, leave skin wet and apply your regular ritual. The more pumps you use, the more flaking will occur.
What's in it:
Purified Water, Olive Oil Castile, 10% Glycolic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Essential Oils, Seaweed Extracts, Oil of Kumquat.
What to know and expect:
This cleanser can be very active and drying on sensitive skin types and may cause dryness if too much is used. If you have hidden acne congestion, you should be warned that it will start to pull the congestion out of the skin. This is desirable if you are trying to get the junk out of your skin.
Tips and tricks:
1. Because this product doesn't contain sulfates and fillers, it’s concentrated and best used on skin that doesn't have full coverage makeup. Yes, it will cut through makeup but you will end up using more cleanser. Best used after doing a pre-cleanse with oil or another cheaper cleanser.
2. For stubborn and problematic skin types, use both morning and evening. Avoid regular use if skin becomes too dry or irritated and reduce use to 1x daily or every other day.