Now you can experience brighter and more perfect-looking skin with our NEW pore perfecting Salicylic Acid Treatment and skin prep. Formulated with a concentrated amount of Azelaic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and Vitamin B to help instantly exfoliate the skin minimizing blemishes, breakouts, discoloration, oil production, and dead skin buildup. May also be used as a spot treatment or skin prep before a facial or peel professionally.
If you’ve tried other salicylic acne products that left you confused and frustrated, then you’ll LOVE this product, which our clients call "face crack."
Salicylic Acid is one of the most potent ingredients to help reduce and prevent acne in the deep layers of the skin. Many salicylic acid acne products work best in conjunction with other acne treatment ingredients such as retinol, glycolic acid, and benzoyl peroxide.
- Exfoliates dead skin to help lighten acne scars, PIH, pigmentation and uneven skin tone from past breakouts so your skin looks more flawless without concealer
- Dissolves oil and manages excessive oil production to help minimize current and future blemishes, blackheads, and breakouts giving you the power to feel more clear and confident
- Opens clogged pores to help alleviate hidden congestion and blackheads
- Reduces pore size giving you a glass-like appearance ready for any hot date, red carpet event or selfie
- Calms redness and inflammation, so your skin looks healthier and calm
- Refreshes the skin's surface, so your skin feels clean, clear and less congested
Who it's for: Combination, oily or acne-prone skin types experiencing congestion, adult acne, pimples, blackheads, PIH, and discoloration from sun-damage and breakouts. Also excellent for anyone who wants deeper exfoliation or to prep the skin before a chemical peel.
How to use:
Use 6-10 on cotton and apply all over clean skin concentrating on areas of concern. The more you apply and the longer you leave it on, the more exfoliation will occur. For deeper exfoliation, lightly buff into skin in using waffle pad or gauze. Leave on skin for 1 to 5 minutes, depending on skin tolerance. Rinse with water to neutralize. Use 1-3 times per week until your skin becomes acclimated to the solution. May be used daily after your skin becomes acclimated for three weeks. If using as a spot treatment, dip a cotton swab into the solution and apply to blemish or pimple for one minute. Continue to reapply if needed and once SAT has absorbed, apply our Vitalizing Vitamin B & C serum or Rehydrating Cream.
What's in it: Water, Alcohol dentat, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Azelaic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Pathenol, Ethyhexylclycerin, Phenoxyethaol
What to know and expect:Mild acne purging may occur if congestion is present in the skin. Mild peeling, redness, and flaking are common side effects when using this product.
An SPF 30 or higher must be worn when using this product.
WARNING: This product is potent. It may tingle and burn slightly. You may rinse the solution off with cold water at any time to neutralize.
Dryness and exfoliation is a normal occurrence when using this product for the first 2-3 weeks. Peeling will increase the more often you use it. Be careful when using our other exfoliating agents with this product.