Being the intelligent skin enthusiast that you are, I know that you've likely tried many Vitamin C products promising to "change your life," or at least your complexion. Promises, promises!
Instead of trying to convince you that our product is the "best," I'll let you be the judge, since you will see the results for yourself in the mirror.
As you may know, Vitamin C products can be extremely pricey, overrated, unstable and not very effective at repairing your skin's discoloration or dehydration. Stability is everything, my love. Our 12% Vitamin C serum contains L-Ascorbic Acid for optimal results, so you won't have to guess if it’s working or not.
You’ll instantly feel it working by the slight heat and tingling sensation, which subsides in a few minutes. This is a sign of a stable, concentrated Vitamin C product.
- Helps brighten existing melasma and discoloration
- Reduces uneven skin tones
- Offers a powerhouse of concentrated antioxidant protection to minimize future discoloration, so you feel safer in the sun
- Helps strengthen skin's resilience and hydrates dull, dehydrated skin below the surface
- Tightens the skin, builds collagen over time and restores a healthy glow
Who it’s for:
Ideal for those who want a daily dose of high quality antioxidant protection and pigmentation brightening.
How to use:
Place 2-6 drops in the palm of the hand. Apply to face, neck and chest in a circular motion. Use AM and PM, applying serum first in your regimen on clean skin. For best results, allow serum to penetrate for 5 to 10 minutes before applying the next product. Serum may be mixed with Retinol or Retin- A for more brightening and tightening effects.
What's in it:
Propylene Glycol, 12% L-Ascorbic Acid.
What To Know And Expect:
Mild exfoliation and dryness may occur as pigmentation is lightened.